Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Quality Manager’.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed by his/her team
- Develop and execute quality strategies aligned with regional and global strategies
- Determine the quality policy and quality targets and ensuring that the quality targets are adopted by all employees,
- Guide quality and technical activities within the business, to assure the integrity of the product through all stages of manufacture and release.
- Review and sign-off of master production, process validation and cleaning validation documentations
- Establish quality systems and standards, which enable achievement of regulatory compliance and good manufacturing practices and anticipate the changing needs of customers
- Approve the rejection, acceptance or conditional acceptance of the materials and products at the input, process and final product stages,
- Work with the suppliers to resolve supplier manufacturing issues, determining root cause and implementing effective quality resolutions
- Create a proactive approach and implement solutions for process improvement and sustain continuous improvement environment and establish standards, procedures, performance levels, documentation and etc.
- Ensure that critical quality issues are reported to company management using the Global Quality alert process.
- Carry out the disposition of Finished Products, Raw Materials and Components when required
- Appropriately remediate and mitigate risks associated with company systems & products
- Have a major role to manage and execute PPAP and advanced quality planning processes
- Manage the team and create a team environment in such way that all employees can maximize their added value for the company and assure competence and capability of employees within the quality & technical function.
- Manage quality and technical relationship with suppliers and customers. Lead customer complaints process; Perform and follow-up supplier audits
- Prepare and keep Quality Management System documents, Planning and conducting internal audits
- Determine the calibration needs of the equipment in the company, to make the calibration and to keep records
- Meet ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements through planning and internal auditing
- Delivery of regular report and KPI performance follow-up
- University Degree in Engineering, Master degree is preferre
- > 8 years hands-on experience gained in both Quality Assurance and Quality Control departments, preferably with at least 3 years in a Supervisory position
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Good business sense, strong analytical skills as well as attention to detail/quality and multi projects management experience
- Result oriented with focus on continuous improvement
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Ability to balance multiple changing priorities effectively, and change management
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Demonstrated capability to successfully partner with peers and senior business leaders.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- SAP QM module knowledge is big plus
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Quality Management Systems Auditing experience
- Extensive experience of Internal & External Quality auditing, deviation management & risk assessments.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools
- Knowledge of mining manufacturing equipment and processes, and product testing methods is a great advantage
- Knowledge of 6 sigma is a big plus, green or black belt is preferred
İşbu iş ilanına başvurmadan önce KVKK Aydınlatma Metni linkinde bulunan “aydınlatma beyanını” okumanız gerekmektedir. İşbu iş ilanına başvurmanız durumunda bahsedilen aydınlatma beyanını okuduğunuz ve kabul ettiğiniz addedilecektir.
(Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.)