Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the global market leader of mining industry and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘HR Generalist ’.
• Bachelor degree from a reputable university,
• Minimum 5 years of experience in all HR function preferably in a generalist position in a multinational company,
• Experince in and knowledge of labor law,
• Good knowledge of French both verbally and in writing,
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing,
• Experience with MS-Office and modern communication tools,
• High level of analytical skills, planning and organizing,
• Dynamic approach with good communication skills,
• Advanced customer relation and communication skill,
• Well organized, able to focus on several issues and prioritize effectively,
• Excellent organizational and time management skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Willing to work in Tuzla.
• Respond to human resources-related inquiries,
• Implement and administer employee policies,
• Provide personnel policies and procedures guidance to employees and management,
• Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues,
• Identify future staffing needs, organizational structure and budget,
• Collaborate with management for effective recruitment: needs in recruitment, candidate profile identification, advertisement of a new opening, work with recruitment agencies or any relevant recruitment source, interview and organization of interview with line managers, selection, job offer ,
• Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation,
• Compensation and benefits: administration of a payroll process, collect information of bonuses, incentive payments, compensation etc. of personnel,
• Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
• Consult management on goals setting, talent pool identification and talent management processes,
• Assist management in the budgeting process of human resource related activity
• Coordinate employee satisfaction survey process,
• Collaborate with management and training and development team in organization of internal and external trainings.
• Coordinate of external HR administration service providers
• Provide reports related human resources upon request
İşbu iş ilanına başvurmadan önce KVKK Aydınlatma Metni linkinde bulunan “aydınlatma beyanını” okumanız gerekmektedir. İşbu iş ilanına başvurmanız durumunda bahsedilen aydınlatma beyanını okuduğunuz ve kabul ettiğiniz addedilecektir.
(Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.)