Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of the premier suppliers of industrial group and delivering the highest quality of products and services in the sector. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for a; ‘Logistic Specialist’.
• Bachelor’s degree in Logistics & International Trade, Finance, Engineering or related area from a reputable university,
• Min 2-3 years of similar experience, especially in both import and export operations,
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications, esp. Excel,
• SAP knowledge preferred but not a must,
• Excellent command of English, both written and spoken,
• Good understanding of logistics / customs processes,
• Team player with good organizational and analytical skills, effective and strong communication ability,
• Ability and willingness to drive responsibility, challenge, conclusions,
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work independently,
• Adaptable in fast-paced environments, while remaining proactive and efficient,
• Driving License Class B,
• Military service completed or exempted for male candidates.
• Manage all import operations including documents management before custom clearance started and coordination of invoice payments for custom clearance on time,
• Monitoring of delivery dates and customs clearance controlling (documents, preferences, invoices) in order to guarantee a flawless transport,
• Focus on tracking of the transit order and manage all coordination between Intercompany and hauliers,
• Perform discrepancy management for damaged and missing goods,
• Drive all export operations like organisation of haulier for the export if buyer is not doing, plan shipments and coordinate with hauliers and follow up customs operation with the customs broker,
• Execution and follow up the entire process of shipments and related operations for transit sales,
• Reconciliation of inbound goods delivery document documents with relevant purchase orders,
• Issue shipment documents, invoices and handle customs clearance tasks related to export and imports,
• Dispatch of goods to the different customers in accordance with agreed schedules and purchase orders,
• Support monitoring of stock regarding short deliveries and over deliveries,
• Performs other duties as required in support of logistic operations,
• Ensure the implementation of the Company EHS Policy for the prevention of injury, damage or loss to Company personnel and resources,
• Adhere to the risk assessment controls identified,
• Maintain equipment supplied for carrying out work tasks including daily maintenance where appropriate,
• Use personal protective equipment supplied in accordance with site risk assessments and site rules,
• Attend any suitable training to ensure that they are competent to perform their duties safely,
• Comply with any rules specific to a particular site and any Company wide health, safety or environmental requirements,
• Report any injuries, unsafe acts or conditions to line managers,
• Support EHS Policy to help deliver cultural development and sustained continual improvement in EHS performance.
İşbu iş ilanına başvurmadan önce KVKK Aydınlatma Metni linkinde bulunan “aydınlatma beyanını” okumanız gerekmektedir. İşbu iş ilanına başvurmanız durumunda bahsedilen aydınlatma beyanını okuduğunuz ve kabul ettiğiniz addedilecektir.
(Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu’nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.)